Saints, The Musical

Saints, The Musical

Friday, June 26, 2015

STAGE 12: Opening Night...it's here already???

Ten days have gone by in the blink of an eye! Adam Ramsey and Rob Ferland, have done wonders technically in a matter or days! Tech Crew of volunteers from Saint Raphael Academy are on board. Everything has miraculously come together and we are ready to perform.

I thought I'd be nervous or concerned, even worried, but I'm not. So many talented people have come together to make this happen and Happen It Will!!! So looking forward to having an audience view this work and finding out how they feel will be a tremendous shot in the arm. This is a Workshop Production where the emphasis has been on the Script, Music and Lyrics. The cast decided to present it with some costuming and set pieces which were borrowed, bought or scrounged up somehow! It looks sensational. Yes, the audience will have to use their imaginations to fill in the blanks but for the most part it feels like a full blown production. I think that what makes this show a good one is the love and respect shown by the cast for one another and a creative team that believed in this project from the word - GO!

I am truly one lucky fella!!! My thanks go out to everyone involved. I know I can't thank you enough nor can I express just in words how much you all mean to me....just know that "I'm Awfully Glad I Met You"!!!

Love to all and to all a GREAT OPENING NIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment